PARAGON PE LTD
HALAL POLICY STATEMENT
Paragon PE Ltd understands the need to ensure our products meet the expectations of our customers. We have developed a range of cleaning and sanitizing products which meet the needs of the Muslim population both here in the UK and abroad.
We have worked with the Halal accrediting body All Things Halal to ensure our products are proven to meet the strict criteria for the Muslim Halal market
Aims & Objectives
- To promote use of Halal cleaning products.
- To rigorously, test, research, legally document those products we manufacture for Halal Certification.
- To lab test, research and legally document those products which require Halal authentication.
- To provide the Muslim market with authenticated proven Halal Cleaning products
- Helping those consumers and businesses who have questions or queries with regards to Halal authenticity and suitability of certain products and outlets by providing them with detailed information.
ANIMAL TESTING POLICY
Paragon PE Ltd is against testing on animals and as a responsible company does not, and never will test products it manufactures on animals neither will we commission other companies to test on our behalf.
We ensure we meet all UK and EU regulations when developing new products and ensure the raw materials we purchase have not been tested on animals.
The company purchasing rules meets and goes beyond the US Humane Cosmetics standards (Corporate Standards of Compassion in the US) operated by leading animal groups including The Humane Society of the United States (HSUS), Doris Day Animal League (DDAL) and People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETRA) in the States and member societies of the European Coalition to End Animal Experiments and Eurogroup for Animal Welfare including the British Union for the Abolition of Vivisection (BUAV) Swedish Society Against Experiments on Animals, Vier Pfoten (Austria) and lnternational Fund for Animal Welfare (rFAW)
COMPANY QUALITY MANAGEMENT STATEMENT
It is the Policy of Paragon PE Limited to supply products and services and wholly meet Statutory, Legal and Customer requirements
The company has established a connected network of companies who have established Company Quality Management Systems aimed at compliance with the requirements of BRC Global Standard for Consumer Products and F/V |SO9007:2000 and the appropriate System Supplements or Guidance Notes for such standards.
The Company is committed to complying with the requirements and will continually improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System. The Company provides a framework for establishing and reviewing quality objectives, and includes continual improvement as related to satisfaction throughout the organisation.
The Quality Management System is used as a means of leading the company toward improvement of performance.
HEALTH AND SAFETY AT WORK GENERAL STATEMENT OF POLICY
(IN ACCORDANCE W|TH SECTTON 2. -(3) OF THE HEALTH AND SAFETY AT WORK, ETC. ACT 1974)
Paragon PE Limited looks upon the promotion of health and safety measures as a mutual objective of the Company, its employees, customers and members of the public.
Therefore, it is the policy of the Company to do all that is reasonably practicable to prevent personal injury and damage to property, and to protect everyone from foreseeable injury and damage to property; and to protect everyone from foreseeable hazard and danger, including the public, in so far as they come into contact with the Company or its activities.
In particular the Company recognises its responsibility:-
- To provide and maintain safe and health working conditions.
- To provide training and instruction to enable employees to perform their work safely.
- To maintain a continuing and progressive interest in health and safety.
- To take into account all statutory requirements for health and safety.
- To consult and involve employees in health and safety matters whenever possible.
The company also recognises that its employees have a duty to co-operate with the Company in its efforts to implement the Policy, by:-
- Working safely.
- Meeting their statutory duties.
- Reporting incidents that have led or may lead to injury or damage.
- Following safety procedures and safe systems of work,
Paragon PE Ltd is committed to minimising adverse effects on the environment whilst maintaining the high standards necessary to meet the needs of our customers.
To achieve this objective, Paragon PE Ltd will meet the requirements of relevant environmental laws and regulations.
Employees of Paragon PE Ltd have a role to play in order to ensure that the objectives are met.
Paragon PE Ltd will ensure that all materials are disposed of in a responsible fashion to approved and appropriately licensed agencies.
As far as is possible, Paragon PE Ltd will not use materials that are known pollutants where equivalent materials are available.
Wherever possible, Paragon PE Ltd will use suppliers who can demonstrate their own adherence to environmental policies.
Wherever possible Paragon PE Ltd when developing new products will use raw materials which are proven to reduce the environmental impact in both packaging and chemical usage.